Links are important for the search engine optimization of your website. So make use of relevant links on your website, both internal (to a page on your website) and external (to another website).
Enter the text you want to display as a link.
Highlight the text with your mouse.
Once the text is selected, click on the link icon in the gray toolbar.
On the Add link page, select where you want the link to go. This can be an internal page, product, or blog post on your website, an external webpage, contact information such as an email address or a telephone/WhatsApp number, or a file.
- Page: links to a page on your own website
- Product: links to a product in your online store
- Blog post: links to a post on your website made with a blog element
Link the text to an external webpage, make sure the webpage address is correct, and check the box next to open link in new window. The webpage will then open in a new tab, so that visitors remain on your website.
- Email: Place the button prominently on your website and link it to an e-mail address. This way, visitors can get in touch with you via email within one click.
- Phone: Ideal if you want visitors to be able to contact you by phone easily. Type your phone number here and visitors can contact you by phone within one click.
- WhatsApp: Type your phone number here and let visitors contact you via WhatsApp.
Link the text to a file. Visitors can click on the text to automatically download the file and save it to their device.
The link is now set up and available for your visitors to click on. The URL is not visible.
✔ Tip: Use a text link to add anchor links to your website. Anchor links take your visitors to a specific section on the current page.