Go to the Editor.
Drag the Image element from the menu on the left and drop it in place on your page.
Click on the element and click on the Select image button.
There are three ways to add images:
- Upload an image from your computer
- Choose from our wide selection of free stock images
- Add an icon to your website
- Use the buttons under the image to resize the image (as shown in the screenshot below)
- Click on the settings (gear) icon and enable Click to enlarge so that visitors can enlarge the image by clicking on it
- Click on the Link icon to turn your image into a hyperlink that takes visitors to another page on your website, a different website, an email address, or a file
Crop an image
Images are cropped when you resize them. You can decide how an image is cropped using the slider on the Image element.