Go to the Pages tab.
Click on the gear icon next to the page you want to work on.
You can change the following Page settings:
- Name: give your page a name that will appear in your website's menu, e.g. 'About us', 'Contact', or 'Place order'
- Banner: indicate whether you'd like to place a banner at the top of the page
- Content section: indicate whether you'd like to add a sidebar to this page (the availability of this option depends on which design you're using)
- Visible in Google search results: indicate whether the page should be shown in Google search results. This also applies to the internal search function on your website - if you disable this option the page will not be shown in search results via search engine websites or via the internal search function on your website.
- Page title: this will not be displayed anywhere on the page itself, only on the title bar in your visitors' browsers
- Description: this will not be displayed anywhere on the page itself, only in Google search results
- Social media image: select an image to be displayed when the page is shared on social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp)
- Shown in menu: disable this option to remove the page from your website's menu (this means visitors will only be able to access the page via links)
- Password protection: you can protect pages with a password to restrict access
You'll be shown an example of how this will look in Google search results.
Click on Save in the bottom left corner.
✔ Tip: Click on the gear icon in the top left corner of the Editor to access Page settings more quickly.