Contact forms are a great way for your visitors to communicate with you. You can also add custom fields to your form to request additional information.
⚠ Note: Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you receive form submissions via email.
Go to the Editor.
Drag and drop the Form element onto a page.
Click on the form and use the gray toolbar to customize it.
Click on Edit form, and click on a field to make changes.
Select the fields you want to include in your form. There are seven field types:
- Text: Ask open questions to find out more about your visitors, such as their name.
- Email: Request an email address so you can reply to inquiries.
- Message: Let your visitors write a message to you.
- Checkbox: Collect information from your visitors with closed questions, such as whether they're an existing customer.
- Radio button: Ask your visitors to choose from a number of options.
- Date: Give your visitors a way to let you know when they're available.
- File: Let your visitors to upload a file and send it to you.
- Comment: Add a comment to your form, for example to have visitors agree to something.
Enter the question your visitors will see in the Name field.
Enable the Required field option to make fields mandatory.
Save the form once you've finished making changes.
Click on Confirmation message on the gray toolbar to customize the confirmation your visitors receive when they complete your form.
Everything your visitors enter in the form will be forwarded to your email address. To change your email address, click on the settings (gear) icon on the gray toolbar.
Via the settings icon, you can also choose whether to include the Send me a copy option. If visitors check this box, they'll receive a copy of their message by email.
You can also enable the Robot check (Captcha) to prevent spam!
✔ Tip: Read form submissions via Webador
You can now read all form submissions through Webador's Editor. Go to the Form element and click on Submissions in the gray toolbar to view all submissions, including any you missed.