The Editor tool will open when you log into Webador. You can use the Editor to change the content on your pages.
How the Editor works
Drag and drop elements from the menu on the left to your page - it's that simple!
Once you've placed an element from the left menu on the page, click on it to make changes.
Bottom left menu bar
- Click on the icon in the bottom left corner to see a preview of your site
- Click on the gear icon next to the preview icon to change the settings of the current page. You can also do this via the Pages tab
- Click on the mobile icon to see a preview of how your website is displayed on mobile devices
Editing the banner
The banner is the large image at the top of the page. You can enable or disable banners for each page.
- Click on Edit to open the banner menu
- Upload an image to use as a banner via the menu
- Add multiple images to play automatically as a slideshow
- Use this menu to add text or buttons to the banner
- Click on Save when you're done
Editing the Header text/logo
Click on the Header to make changes. You can insert text and/or a logo image.
Adding pages to your website
Go to the Pages tab at the top and click on + New page.