If you've had a change of address or opened a new business account, you'll need to update your billing information. You can easily change this information via the My subscription page.
In the Editor, click on the Webador logo in the top left corner.
On the My sites page, click on My Subscription.
On the My subscription page, click on Billing information in the menu on the left.
⚠ Note: If you'd like to update your bank account number or credit card, click on Payment details in the menu on the left.
On the Billing information page, you can change the following details:
- Account type: Select Company (if your account is for business) or Personal.
- Company name: If you selected Company under Account type, enter your company name.
- Name: Enter your name.
- Phone number: Enter your telephone number
- Address: Enter a street name, house or apartment number, postal code, city, and country.
- VAT number (for EU companies): If you're a company based outside the Netherlands, you can enter your VAT number here. This field appears automatically if you enter an address outside the Netherlands and a company name.
- Invoices by email: Enable this option if you want to receive monthly invoices by email.
- Administrative email address: Enter the email address at which you'd like to receive your monthly invoices. This can also be an alternative email address, such as that of an administrative assistant or other third party.