If you've had a change of address or opened a new business account, you'll need to update your billing information. You can easily change this information via the My subscription page.
In the Editor, click on the Webador logo in the top left corner.
On the My sites page, click on My Subscription.
On the My subscription page, click on Billing information.
In the Billing information dialog, you can change the following details:
- Address details: e.g. street name, house or apartment number, zip code, city, country.
- Contact details: e.g. telephone number
- Company name: Optional - if your website is for personal use, you can leave this field empty
- VAT number (for EU companies): If you're a company based outside the Netherlands and you launch a website with us, you can enter your VAT number here. This field appears automatically if you enter an address outside the Netherlands and a company name.
- Bank account number: If you pay by monthly direct debit, you can enter or change your bank account number here.
- Invoices by email: Enable this option if you want to receive monthly invoices by email.
- Administrative email address: Enter the email address at which you'd like to receive your monthly invoices. This can also be an alternative email address, such as that of an administrative assistant or other third party.