Go to the Editor.
Drag the Photo album element from the menu on the left and drop it in place on the desired page.
- Manage photos to add or delete photos.
- Upload an image to add photos from your computer.
Click on the settings (gear) icon to set how your photos are displayed on your website.
- The number of photos you want to display on one page: albums with more than 48 photos are displayed over multiple pages. If your album contains more than 48 photos, sub-pages will automatically be created so your visitors can see the rest of the album.
- Size: your photos can be displayed in small, medium, or large format. This format applies to the photo album's preview.
- Scale: you can also scale your photos with one of two options - crop or fit. Cropping will cut your photos down to square images, while the fit option will resize photos to fit the preview tile.
- Show caption refers to the file names, which you can edit yourself via Manage photos.
✔ Tip: you can drag and drop the Photo album element onto your website multiple times to create more photo albums.